Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2018-06-27 Q1 Bug
Q1 Bug
A bug was reported that output Q was not correct when building Q of operation increases over time.

This is fixed. Process will be corrected at the next Q increase of the building. If you have a process that needs to be updated immediately, remove and recreate the process.

World Overpopulation Morale OBOB
A world very close to its population limit reported morale -21 due to overpopulation. Morale penalty is supposed to be -20 at max population.

Fixed an off-by-one-bug when calculating the world overpopulation morale penalty.

Military Base Cramped Living Conditions
My military base reported cramped living conditions. It struck me that was par for the course in the military, if memory serves correctly.

Military bases are no longer subject to cramped living conditions morale penalty.

World Building Limit
I built my first full city using the new buildings, all the way to space travel, including moon base to mine eludium and lumenite. I wasn't particularly efficient at it, just rambled through it using smaller buildings. About the time the first wormhole capable spacecraft got built, the city started reporting a morale penalty for world building limit. I haven't built any military defenses yet.

Based on this experience, I increased the world building limit to 400, up from 200.

Military Shield Radius
The radius of the shield bubble made by a military shield projector is based on the volume of the shield equipment. The radius of the shield is now reported in the building design report. The shield bubble is now visible.
(06-27-2018, 04:35 PM)Haxus Wrote: Q1 Bug
A bug was reported that output Q was not correct when building Q of operation increases over time.

This is fixed. Process will be corrected at the next Q increase of the building. If you have a process that needs to be updated immediately, remove and recreate the process.

What about buildings that are already QL 255? This is a rather big issue for those.

Other than that, awesome to hear it is fixed!
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I hope an effective counter to the defensive effectiveness of new buildings is added soon. What we have now is effectively a galaxy filled with indestructible structures. Until that changes, there can't be any sort of interesting conflict. (And that's without huge shields)
(06-27-2018, 11:41 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: I hope an effective counter to the defensive effectiveness of new buildings is added soon. What we have now is effectively a galaxy filled with indestructible structures. Until that changes, there can't be any sort of interesting conflict. (And that's without huge shields)

Hmm, I thought this wasn't really a conflict type of game anymore anyway, hasn't been since 2014.
Quote:Hmm, I thought this wasn't really a conflict type of game anymore anyway, hasn't been since 2014.
[Image: qIDvR7M.png]
[Image: OHWIxeB.png]

[Image: 0KCH4hm.png]
[Image: p3cPqCl.png]

Just because you haven't been fighting doesn't mean it hasn't been happening. Weren't you part of Syndicate?

Anyways, even without city defenses being implemented, it is already tedious and can easily be nearly impossible to conquer a new style city.
(06-30-2018, 04:41 AM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: even without city defenses being implemented, it is already tedious and can easily be nearly impossible to conquer a new style city.

How so? You just need to destroy all military buildings on the world and then claim it with a flag. Boom the whole world is yours.
Not an easy feat when military buildings can have billions of HP and can't be targeted by ship weapon bays. The only ways to destroy them now are by hand or with ship turrets, neither of which is very effective.
(06-30-2018, 03:49 PM)Mr. Mortius Wrote: Not an easy feat when military buildings can have billions of HP and can't be targeted by ship weapon bays. The only ways to destroy them now are by hand or with ship turrets, neither of which is very effective.

Ram it with a station?
https://youtu.be/4NRJgxkK-t8#t=25m40s