Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024-04-04 Hull Volume Errors, Helmet Suit Status, UI Freeze, Exchange Size Sort

Hull Volume Calculation Inconsistency
Hull volume is not calculated consistently between unfinalized and finalized blueprints that have a turbo lift. This makes finalizing the blueprint impossible.

Fixed.

Hull Volume Calculation Error
Buildings do not consider weapon bays when reconciling hull volume. This makes it impossible to finalize a building with a weapon bay.

Fixed.

Helmet Status Indicator for Suit Broken
When my suit is broken, the status indicator in my helmet blinks faintly yellow.

Fixed. Blinks red now like it was supposed to.

Season on Planetoid
Compass should not show season on a planetoid.

Fixed.

Disable Subscribe Button
Subscribe button should be disabled while a blueprint is being downloaded.

Done.

UI Freeze Making Spacecraft
Selecting a huge spacecraft in the spacecraft buy/commission/build dialogs causes a gigantic lag.

Fixed.

Achievements on Accounts Page
Accounts page should show my Steam achievements.

Done.

Exchange Size Sort
Size column does not sort properly in the building and spacecraft exchanges. Sorts alphabetically.

Fixed.

Finalize all Spacecraft and Buildings
All of the spacecraft and building blueprints included with the software were finalized. A few of them needed slight changes.

Done.

Achievement Graphics
The last of the basic set of achievement graphics were received from the graphic artist. Now all achievements have a graphic.

Done.

(04-04-2024, 05:13 PM)Haxus Wrote: Exchange Size Sort

This is an issue on all tables with sorting options. Will it be possible to propagate this change to every sortable table?
Mainly thinking about the mission order window, sorting solar systems, celestial bodies and sensor contacts by distance.
See: (Bug report) Distance sorting not working in Order UI

No huge rush. This has been an annoying little issue for many years though.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo