Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: Does manual saving work for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Manual saving works fine for me (I get confirmation that the save wwas succcesful)
28.57%
2 28.57%
Manual save doesn't work (it does not show confirmation that the save was succesful)
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Critical]Save Function in game doesn't work, loading doesn't either

I've noticed the only save and load functionality that somewhat works is the one in the starting screen (by clicking on the Current game icon).

However it only works if u first make self-named savegames from this starting screen and then later you can load one of those. If you first try to load one of the A0101010, you lose your save.

Whenever I tried loading one of the A01010101g/h things, it would just delete all characters. Then after restarting the game I would load the named save I made prior and it would return all characters. (So it requires making the saves from the starting screen first, before using the Load functionality)

Also I also regularly make backups of of my entire Hazeron Starship folder in C:\Users\Username, just to be on teh safe side.

But yeah the ingame manual save needs a fix asap. The problem is it seems to work fine for some/alot of people. Very few people voted/replied on my thread about it being broken.

Also an explanation of what the A01010101 are supposed to be, would also be useful. If they're supposed to be backup saves, then they clearly don't work. If they are something else, it should not allow us to load them to overwrite the Current Save.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Critical]Save Function in game doesn't work, loading doesn't either - by Ivan - 12-06-2023, 07:16 PM