Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
starship game corpuption

(02-13-2023, 03:53 PM)Haxus Wrote: At what point does the game crash for you? Does it crash before you get to the screen to select your avatar? Or does it crash when you try to enter the game universe?

The game was crashing when i selected an avatar and tried to enter the game universe. The blue loading screen would show for a few seconds, then the game would crash.

Quote:An update was posted. Please give it a try.

Tried it out, and it seems to be working just fine now. Thanks!

Good to see this fixed!

It was causing a lot of confusion on the Discord server with save-games that didn't work periodically.

I am unsure of if the save-game deletion bug still exist, as this bug here was causing confusion with it.
Might wanna check it out here: (Bug report) BUG: Save game gone
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

Fwiw, by the time you get to the avatar selection page, the entire saved game has been loaded.

When you enter the universe is when the course of time commences. That is, things start moving and doing things.

It is good to hear the stack size increase fixed the crash. I'm calling this one done.

Sorry for the lack of reply while I am in the pacific timezone my sleep schedule is odd due to a nightshift lol. The game was crashing instantly for me after selecting my character. Stack size increase fixed it and I'm now able to load in.

Also glad you liked that ship ;)