Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veil or targoss vs shores of hazeron.. advice?
Hey guys,

Returning player here from around a decade ago.

Im strictly pve and have no interest in attacking other players, or being attacked by them.

Got to space age in my new game and realised i accidentally joined the pvp server, ahores of hazeron.

Couple questions then if i may..

1. Is there a way of moving my empire to the pve server?
2. If not, given the size of the galaxy, how likely am i to be wantonly griefed and attacked by the first player i see? Best to just write off the last week and start a new game.
Very few players play in the "☮ Peace Dimension".
This might change if player numbers keep increasing, but it has long been the thought that the "☮ Peace Dimension" is under-populated and boring.

So if you want any player interaction at all, I would go with the "⚔ War Dimension".
There hasn't been any reports of conflict in a while, but we will see how it goes as the new players get settled in.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(08-24-2020, 10:09 AM)Deantwo Wrote: Very few players play in the "☮ Peace Dimension".
This might change if player numbers keep increasing, but it has long been the thought that the "☮ Peace Dimension" is under-populated and boring.

So if you want any player interaction at all, I would go with the "⚔ War Dimension".
There hasn't been any reports of conflict in a while, but we will see how it goes as the new players get settled in.
thanks deantwo.
im not too fussed about player interaction but as long as its not a grief fest ill stick to my current game. if i could get into it.
are the servers down? cant even start a new game :(
(08-24-2020, 10:16 AM)becks098 Wrote: im not too fussed about player interaction but as long as its not a grief fest ill stick to my current game.

You should join the Hazeron community Discord server and talk with everyone.
If any warmongers raise up the community would probably rally against them.

The biggest issue is if Weltreich goes on the extermination path again.

(08-24-2020, 10:16 AM)becks098 Wrote: if i could get into it.

There are a number of server issues going on right now. Hopefully Haxus will get them fixed soon.
(08-24-2020, 10:35 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:16 AM)becks098 Wrote: im not too fussed about player interaction but as long as its not a grief fest ill stick to my current game.

You should join the Hazeron community Discord server and talk with everyone.
If any warmongers raise up the community would probably rally against them.

The biggest issue is if Weltreich goes on the extermination path again.

(08-24-2020, 10:16 AM)becks098 Wrote: if i could get into it.

There are a number of server issues going on right now. Hopefully Haxus will get them fixed soon.
Ah fair enough, long as hes aware - i was worried it was just me!
My opinion is: if you want to play the game, Shores it is. You can shape the game the way you like it, adding whatever mix of activities to your daily routine, while Veil limiting you severely by definition.
(08-23-2020, 07:41 PM)becks098 Wrote: 2. If not, given the size of the galaxy, how likely am i to be wantonly griefed and attacked by the first player i see? Best to just write off the last week and start a new game.

Almost impossible, if you chose Remote Sector starting location.

Detection mechanics have changed, now empires can only find other empires from sectors away if they see their respective warp signature, and usually, most new empires won't have that technology for a while.
(08-24-2020, 04:29 PM)OnePercent Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 07:41 PM)becks098 Wrote: 2. If not, given the size of the galaxy, how likely am i to be wantonly griefed and attacked by the first player i see? Best to just write off the last week and start a new game.

Detection mechanics have changed, now empires can only find other empires from sectors away if they see their respective warp signature, and usually, most new empires won't have that technology for a while.

And if you intentionally avoid acquiring warp technology, you will be hard to find.
See: https://www.hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/P...of_Knowing
(08-24-2020, 05:02 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 04:29 PM)OnePercent Wrote:

And if you intentionally avoid acquiring warp technology, you will be hard to find.
See: https://www.hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/P...of_Knowing
Noce one man thanks for the advice !