Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can't finish new avatar

I was trying to create a new avatar DNA before the reset but I can never click but the button finish to complete my DNA.

You mean the wizard dialogs? Yeah that supposedly isn't finish. You can only edit the existing DNA right now.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

But i was thinking the main gold of that reset was to remove the old creature and avatar. But the new one are not ready yet?

(02-20-2020, 12:43 AM)Norm49 Wrote: But i was thinking the main gold of that reset was to remove the old creature and avatar. But the new one are not ready yet?

Negative.

The new Gen4 creatures don't really need to to be finished before the reset. Haxus can easily have the old Gen3 creatures be available in the new universe and just replace then afterwards.

But I am sure Haxus would long to have them finished before if he is able.

My point is player will use the 3 Gen avatar instead of the 4 one and after may not want to change to not lose there stat. Then it wont be possible to remove the old code.

Like new planets, new buildings and new spaceships, new creatures will probably be much more powerful than old ones and you will change to upgrade your stats.

What would prevent Haxus from forcing everyone to upgrade to gen4 once he wants to get rid of gen3?

He could easily force everyone to change to a default gen4 human DNA and then allow each avatar one free DNA change.

He didn't care that there were still a thousand old-style spacecraft when he removed them from the game.

Either way Haxus will do it when he thinks gen4 is finished enough.