Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Access Sea Cheat in Rooms with Cargo Access
It is not possible to access the sea chest while in a berth if the room the berth is in has cargo access.

Workaround: Declare a building your home and access your sea chest there.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Any kind of access in a room overrides sea chest access.

But additionally, it is not possible to move items from cargo into your inventory while in your berth. You can click but nothing happens.

So we have the worst of both worlds. Another workaround is to cut out small room voids around player berths with no access of their own.
I was able to access the captain's sea chest aboard Haxus' Atlantis while the room was designated as a wardrobe. I was also able to move items in and out of both.
the wiki says i can, but the game says nope!

I can access my sea chest from my home building but not from my berth.

When in my berth, i hit F5 the tab that should be my sea chest (it is when i'm at my home building) only shows the cargo hold, which i cannot interact with while in my berth.
Bump.

This could also just be fixed with a designer warning. If a berth is in a room void with the wrong type of cargo access. Assuming this is actually intentional.
As a side note, since noone has mentioned this, but have you guys checked the sea chet access in ship policy?
I haven't checked in game, just a reminder and just in case. The atlantis from the scenario may have this checked while it is unchecked by default.
(03-06-2023, 05:19 PM)kajanov Wrote: As a side note, since noone has mentioned this, but have you guys checked the sea chet access in ship policy?
I haven't checked in game, just a reminder and just in case. The atlantis from the scenario may have this checked while it is unchecked by default.

That is only used to prevent passengers from accessing their sea chest.