Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2019-12-03 Abandonment and Decay
Concerning the reset, I'd say take all the time you need to get it right, especially since it's meant to be the final one...

All those things like resource distribution and system regeneration which go so deep and can't easily be tinkered with need to take priority. 

We should perhaps start a forum thread for things which can only usefully be changed during a reset. Now is the time to discuss the resource system especially and related universe-gen settings.
(12-04-2019, 10:09 AM)Vectorus Wrote: Concerning the reset, I'd say take all the time you need to get it right, especially since it's meant to be the final one...

All those things like resource distribution and system regeneration which go so deep and can't easily be tinkered with need to take priority. 

We should perhaps start a forum thread for things which can only usefully be changed during a reset. Now is the time to discuss the resource system especially and related universe-gen settings.

That is what the Universe Restart? thread is for.
People just have the bad habit of only talking in the latest update thread, because they believe that Haxus-senpai is more likely to notice them if they do.

So yes please start adding lists to that thread. ^^
Here: (Haxus thread) Universe Restart?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(12-04-2019, 09:30 AM)Deantwo Wrote: We do need sone limits on unincorporated buildings as mining colonies, but it still feels weird to have yo make all of them actual cities. If all they do is mine ore so the system capital can fetch it.

I'll add to the question :

Can we hope to see a way to easily see where we have some unincorporated buildings, at least in the current avatar system ?
I had some fun time to find out where I had put a mining outpost on my home system some months ago. We can find them with a large sensor array, but it's tedious if you can't cover the entire system.

Some little help, like a new city dot / pin when on a spacecraft / vehicle would be nice. Add a shortcut to enable / disable the display at all ranges on the same system (to uncluster or hide it if unwanted). And make a different dot (maybe centered at the planet core) if a planet has unincorporated buildings.