Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lunar Farming
(08-09-2018, 01:43 PM)Lunar Farming Wrote: Farms on moons and other harsh environments can only run some processes for making silage.

Fixed an error when listing processes that depend on environmental factors. Processes that get water from the environment were incorrectly omitted when the world had no natural water, overlooking that water in the city inventory can be used as a substitute. 

When I checked this Friday, I was able to assign crops to the farms. However it still doesn't appear to use the water from storage.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-13-2018, 01:31 PM)phatboydw Wrote: However it still doesn't appear to use the water from storage.

The picture you showed it in a city report. Does the farm building itself have any water? At least I believe buildings lists the tools they have in use.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(08-13-2018, 01:39 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 01:31 PM)phatboydw Wrote: However it still doesn't appear to use the water from storage.

The picture you showed it in a city report. Does the farm building itself have any water? At least I believe buildings lists the tools they have in use.

This screen?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Water import bug was fixed, pending server restart.