Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Second City on Same Planet does not associate Power
Empire: Dominion
Planet: New Avalon
City: New Avalon Mining Colony Alpha

I built a second city in another zone in a different zone.  For some reason it is not associating the power planet with the city.  I tried removing the Nuclear plant and placing it again but it does not associate still.
It is inside the jurisdiction area of the city? It is connected by road?

Could be a bug from the recent update, since it made independent power plants into military buildings.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(07-06-2018, 05:15 AM)Deantwo Wrote: It is inside the jurisdiction area of the city? It is connected by road?

Could be a bug from the recent update, since it made independent power plants into military buildings.

Yes sir.  Added a overhead shot.

However something I noticed when I went back to take this snapshot is that I am unable to the outline of the jurisdiction from my police station on this city. Every other building around it is functioning correctly and attached to the capital fine though..
[Image: GuVXGNq.png]
Is the power plant possibly neutral to you? That seems to be a bug going around, new-style building become empire-less.

Aim at it and see what color the name it, or spot it to see which empire it identify as.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(07-07-2018, 11:10 AM)Deantwo Wrote: Is the power plant possibly neutral to you? That seems to be a bug going around, new-style building become empire-less.

Aim at it and see what color the name it, or spot it to see which empire it identify as.

Checked it and it is flagged as Dominion Nuclear Power Plant.
I believe the bug is fixed, pending a server restart.

UPDATE: Confirmed fixed after server restart.