Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lag spike when placing buildings and viewing galaxy map plus crash

so i just got a new laptop with a gtx 1060 and the latest cpu, i7 8750H with 2.2 ghz basis and 4.1ghz turbo and 6 cores and i when i try placing buildings, it lags out like hell, just like when i move on the galaxy map all zoomed out. i am aware i can scale the particles down, but the point is, with my old laptop, which has a i5 of some previous generation and only 4 cores runs the building placement and galaxy map view better than this brand new one.
i also activated task manager to check the usage, turns out its not exhausted at all when doing these tasks.
any explanation?
help would be much appreciated. i would like this laptop to run hazeron smoothly.

this is not the regular lag spikes that we know. its stronger for me.

ok update: the same thing that causes this also makes me crash now when theres too much 'load'

EDIT: for anyone else having the same problem, i had the game running on windows 8 compatibility mode. DEACTIVATE THAT!

consider this thread closed.
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.

Messages In This Thread
lag spike when placing buildings and viewing galaxy map plus crash - by Slaxx - 06-29-2018, 02:48 PM