Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023-12-07 Game Save, Flag Generator, Blueprint Limits

Game Save
Game saves were not working on Windows.

Fixed.

Build Limits
Someone asked that size limits on spacecraft and buildings be eliminated.

Eliminated size limits on buildings and spacecraft. Specifically this refers to byte size limits, the amount of memory the thing takes. Physical dimension limits were not changed. 

You still get a warning when the size limit is exceeded but it never turns into an error.

Beware that you can now build models that are too complex for your computer or perhaps someone else's computer. While your computer may be able to handle a single instance of your gigantic ship or building model, it could bog down quite quickly if you create many of them.

Random Flag Generator
This has been on my list forever. When testing I usually don't care too bad. AI controlled emperors need this.

Flag chooser created that allows flags to be loaded from a file or generated randomly.

Mission Order Icons
Mission order window uses a generic sun icon to represent a black hole.

Changed mission orders to use an icon based on body type for suns and worlds. Also updated city lists to show bases with a different icon.

Quarry Shows Non-Stone
It is confusing to have the quarry show non-stone resources when it can't mine them.

Fixed.

Messages In This Thread
2023-12-07 Game Save, Flag Generator, Blueprint Limits - by Haxus - 12-07-2023, 10:37 PM
RE: 2023-12-07 Game Save - by Neils Iyssada - 12-07-2023, 10:49 PM