Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: Does manual saving work for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Manual saving works fine for me (I get confirmation that the save wwas succcesful)
28.57%
2 28.57%
Manual save doesn't work (it does not show confirmation that the save was succesful)
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Critical]Save Function in game doesn't work, loading doesn't either

Yeah I've also used the "Save Game" option multiple times, both with and without custom names and my list is still exactly like this
[Image: W42IIRj.png]
I did intentionally kill the game's process after using the "Save Game" option to prevent the exit save and make sure the current game doesn't get updated

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, none of the files within the %USERPROFILE%\Hazeron Starship\Saved Games folder are updated at all when I use the option, so unless the saved game file is stored elsewhere, then it does seem like the option currently doesn't do anything (Am using Windows 10 64bit)

(12-07-2023, 08:24 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Do we have an option to adjust the auto-save interval and such? I forget.
But it would be nice to have an option to change the interval or disable it if we don't have it.
Nope, only a toggle
[Image: Gsj9YX3.png]
What even

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Critical]Save Function in game doesn't work, loading doesn't either - by Celarious - 12-07-2023, 08:31 PM