Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: Does manual saving work for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Manual saving works fine for me (I get confirmation that the save wwas succcesful)
28.57%
2 28.57%
Manual save doesn't work (it does not show confirmation that the save was succesful)
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Critical]Save Function in game doesn't work, loading doesn't either

Since the game is releasing soon, it seems urgent to me that at least people can properly save their first few hours of work ingame.

The manual save does not work at all for me. (I have copied savegames/user files to make backups incase of corrupted savefiles.)

The Autosave works, but only after 1 hour. If nothing else can be done soon, at least let us increase autosave frequency.

Adding multiple saves incase one gets corrupted. Yes you can make backups every day, but it's annoying. 5 to 10 saveslots would be better. Losing 150 hours of progress due to corruption of the only save and it's single backup is not cool. (the backup get replaced as soon as u restart the game, thinking a restart might fix the issue). I averted this only due to having made backups.

I want this game to be succesful. So I worry about this. I want it to sell a million copies at least :D

Does manual saving work fine for most people? I'll try attaching a poll, never done this before.

Messages In This Thread
Manual save fix, autosave frequency and/or multiple saves for Steam release - by Ivan - 11-29-2023, 07:19 PM