Hazeron Forums
The State of the Universe - Printable Version

+- Hazeron Forums (https://hazeron.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Shores of Hazeron (https://hazeron.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Cantina (https://hazeron.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The State of the Universe (/showthread.php?tid=233)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The State of the Universe - 5crownik007 - 08-25-2018

What's happening? Who controls everything? Is anything interesting? Does anyone know?
A few things I know:
  • Weltreich blockades the Intergalactic wormholes for all non-allies.
  • The French are shooting people?
  • I... exist
Anyone else know what's happening? We need to record this for history reasons!

RE: The State of the Universe - Ripticus - 08-25-2018

What are you saying ?

The french empire don't shoot anyone actually...

RE: The State of the Universe - Deantwo - 08-25-2018

(08-25-2018, 11:02 AM)Ripticus Wrote: What are you saying ?

Yeah I can't speak for most of the French Empire.
But Falbala trend to just run away whenever I knock on his latest hidden base and then rofl-stomp my capital later when I aren't around.

But I guess you guys stopped with the stupid proxy empires too, so it definitely doesn't seem like you guys do a lot lately.

RE: The State of the Universe - 5crownik007 - 08-25-2018

The Prime Minister is deeply regretful for the false accusation, it was based on false reports. Please take our sincerest apologies as consolation.

RE: The State of the Universe - Ripticus - 08-25-2018

(08-25-2018, 11:08 AM)Deantwo Wrote:

Yeah I can't speak for most of the French Empire.
But Falbala trend to just run away whenever knock on his latest hidden base and then rofl-stomp my capital later when I aren't around.

But I guess you guys stopped with the stupid proxy empires too, so it definitely doesn't seem like you guys do a lot lately.

DeantTwo....

Remember what you have done in the past to deserve our hate Deantwo. Killing you has become a national sport!

[Image: deantw10.jpg]

RE: The State of the Universe - Deantwo - 08-25-2018

(08-25-2018, 11:35 AM)Ripticus Wrote: DeantTwo....

Remember what you have done in the past to deserve our hate Deantwo. Killing you has become a national sport!

[x]

Apart from playing around with Rome back at the start of the 5th Universe, I have no idea what I did.

I sure didn't make a proxy empire to attack you, or anything like that.

RE: The State of the Universe - Ripticus - 08-26-2018

(08-25-2018, 04:30 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 11:35 AM)Ripticus Wrote: DeantTwo....

[x]

A part from playing around with Rome back at the start of the 5th Universe, I have no idea what I did.

I sure didn't make a proxy empire to attack you, or anything like that.

And the war between us has not stopped yet ... No peace treaty has been signed between our two empires.
But that's not the only reason we're hungry to kill you in game :P.

RE: The State of the Universe - Deantwo - 08-26-2018

(08-26-2018, 09:25 AM)Ripticus Wrote: And the war between us has not stopped yet ... No peace treaty has been signed between our two empires.
But that's not the only reason we're hungry to kill you in game :P.

Yeah because a peace treaty would require communication. I have had more meaningful communication with you the last two days, than with French Empire as a whole the last two years.
Totally ignoring diplomatic messages for example is a great way to seem incapable of peace.

I forget why Star'Ori said you guys hate me, likely because it was some stupid reason that you have all beaten me back for 10 times worse already. But if picking on the weak is a French Empire sport, then I guess you are everyone's enemy.

(You deleted this, thought I'd reply anyway.)
Ripticus Wrote:We have never answered your diplomatic message because they are simply hilarious. Your ultimatum has also made us laugh a lot.
Know that when you threaten, you must be able to execute the threat, otherwise you lose credibility.
Then, question weakness .... How to say ... For a guy who has the same empire since the beginning of the universe 5 and have only reached the warp 2 is frankly hilarious, especially that plays permanently .. ..
Let us laugh at you.

As regards our situation with regard to Rome, and the Syndicate, it does not concern you in any way.

I didn't really state any consequences if you failed to comply with the ultimatum, so maybe I am to blame for that. But I definitely still meant it.

As for my empire's strength, yeah I haven't designed a new-style spacecraft yet, so my old TL16 old-style spacecraft is all I have right now, and since the tech update they have been severely weakened.
But if you knew anything about the game, you would know that there is currently no difference in advancement between warp factor 2 and warp factor 9.

Oh, so you are all just space bullying me for no reason? That does make a lot more sense than you guys being mad at me for something I did once, since you guys have beaten me plenty in return.

RE: The State of the Universe - 5crownik007 - 08-26-2018

both of you are grounded for one month
Listen up and calm down this thread is not diplomacy, this thread is for CURRENT EVENTS IN THE UNIVERSE
WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

RE: The State of the Universe - Deantwo - 08-26-2018

(08-26-2018, 11:12 AM)5crownik007 Wrote: Listen up and calm down this thread is not diplomacy, this thread is for CURRENT EVENTS IN THE UNIVERSE
WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Apparently this is all that is happening in the universe right now.

EDIT: Maybe this thread should have been posted in the diplomacy, would be more relevant. Haxus can you move it?